Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Having a moment

Well, I cheated. Many times. Who's surprised?

Arg. I am mad at myself, but when I wasn't cheating, I was mad at myself, too, because I was in mourning. The thought of no treats for 52 days really messed with my mind, so I ended up giving in, again and again.

But today, I'm not mad anymore. I woke up with the realization that I may seem like a fat, lazy person, but that's only because I've been acting like a fat, lazy person. I've been reflecting, Cady Heron style, I guess.

I'm not a fat, lazy person. I am a responsible, healthy person. Yes, I like my sweets, but liking sweets and having initiative/being healthy are not mutually exclusive.

So I'm going to be a responsible, healthy person who eats healthy food 90% of the time.

That's what I think today, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment