Monday, April 2, 2012

I can still do it! I just haven't been.

I worked out at the gym tonight for the first time in a loooong time. Even walking into the gym, I felt like my posture was better. I was so excited, but nervous about how weak I might be. I did just cardio and it felt amazing. I think I need new workout shoes, but still, I felt amazing. Back in the "glory days," I would do 60 minutes at 3.8 miles per hour with the incline at 15. Tonight I did 45 minutes at 3.5 and I worked up to an incline of 10. Not bad. I think I can work up to where I was quickly and start melting some serious calories. I left just feeling so good that I can still work out and work out hard, and I am so looking forward to getting strong and powerful and maybe even doing some running!

No comments:

Post a Comment