Monday, April 9, 2012

week one weigh in

today i weigh 166.2. That's a loss of 3.6 pounds or 2.12% of my total body weight. Mark beat me this week (and maybe Matt and Christy will too), but I'm smaller.

if i were one to count my chickens before they're hatched, i would conclude that i can lose 40 pounds in under 4 months at this rate. i don't know if that will happen. i'm getting to my goal weight by respecting myself and by healing my relationship with food, and if that takes till christmas, it takes till christmas. if it takes till our anniversary, ok. (i mean obviously hopefully it won't)

i feel great about this first week, and i feel like there is a lot of room to ramp up my workouts and tighten up my diet in the future when i plateau. good news.

i plugged my stats into livestrong.com today and found out that my daily caloric target to lose 2 pounds this week is 1392.

No comments:

Post a Comment