Wednesday, April 4, 2012

why do i do this?

yesterday ended up being terrible, diet wise. i did go to the gym, thanks to my neighbor tiffany who took Jameson for an hour.

mark went up to farmington to play basketball with his dad and then stayed over up there because he had court in ogden this morning. last night, i ate everything in sight.

well it started with the costco sushi i ate in the afternoon, followed by my normal dinner, and then left to myself with jameson in bed and mark gone, i ate off and on all night. i wasn't even hungry! AND i'm trying to diet, obviously.

ugh.

new rule: if you eat it, you have to write it down.

i started a google doc for my food diary. i'm calling yesterday a learning day and moving on today.

1 comment:

  1. Figured out why I did this. I was mad to be tied to the house. Before baby, I would go and do whatever I wanted. With him down for the night, I was locked in and it made me mad. I feel bad for feeling this way, which is probably why it was so hard for me to discover/admit my feelings. I was also jealous of my husband for being able to go visit his parents AND do one of his favorite things (basketball) while I was hope all by myself. Again, didn't admit this because I feel guilty. But if I am going to be successful, I've got to feel all my feelings. I can't progress until I do. It feels good to be honest about that, even to myself.

    ReplyDelete